Read about both current and past opportunities offered through the Innovation Portal on the OPPORTUNITIES PAGE https://www.innovationportal.org/opportunities/
Welcome to the GET CONNECTED Information and Resources page
Register for an account on the Innovation Portal as a judge and then click "Become a Judge" for the 2019 PLTW Engineering Design Competition to get connected.
Interested in judging innovative engineering design student work?
- A one hour live judge training webinar.
- Three to five hours of evaluating student work during the judging window.
- Judging is done entirely online and at your leisure. You can start and stop as needed and your work will be saved.
- A record of the portfolios assigned to you as a judge is kept in your personal Innovation Portal account and can be accessed at any time to document volunteer hours.
PLTW Judging Opportunities
2020 PLTW Engineering Design Competition
brought to you by Chevron, John Deere, and FedEx
April 14, 2020 @ 3 pm EDT
April 15, 2020 @ 5 pm EDT
April 20, 2020 @ 12 pm EDT
Judging Window: April 21-May 5
2020 KC STEM Alliance Engineering and Biomedical Competition
March 26, 2020 @ 12 pm CDT
March 31, 2020 @ 12 pm CDT
April 2, 2020 @ 4 pm CDT
Judging Window: April 4-17
Judging Student Competitions
Hosting a competition includes:
- Recruiting students to submit their work to your competition.
- Providing prizes to winning teams.
- Recruiting judges to evaluate student work.
- Designating a competition administrator to managing the logistics of your competition.
- Most competitions culminate in a real-world event to recognize student work.
Interested in hosting your design competition on the Innovation Portal?
Download the Competition flyers below detailing winning projects from some of the competitions hosted on the Innovation Portal